Monday night at Nell's and Gladio's
Sep. 2nd, 2024 09:46 amNell had not been prepared for the sudden influx of hummingbirds when she arrived up on her roof after work. She'd let them into the greenhouse, leaving the door open, and dashed off to pick up a few hummingbird feeders.
It hadn't been hard to make up a clear sugar syrup for them and place the feeders around the roof where she'd be able to watch them from wherever she was. It was possible some of them would be able to winter over in the greenhouse if she made a sheltered area for them, so she sat herself down to research that.
It hadn't been hard to make up a clear sugar syrup for them and place the feeders around the roof where she'd be able to watch them from wherever she was. It was possible some of them would be able to winter over in the greenhouse if she made a sheltered area for them, so she sat herself down to research that.
no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 02:03 pm (UTC)"....huh," he said. "Guess it's a thing...."
But never mind that. He grinned at Nell and swooped in for his kiss and then nodded as one of those little birds just flitted by. "Not the company we're used to having, but I can't say I mind."
Wildlife tended to run large and dangerous back home, so he kind of appreciate how often it was the opposite here on Earth.
no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 03:00 pm (UTC)Her eyes widened. "Oh no, I lost track of time and never made anything for dinner!"
no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 03:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 03:20 pm (UTC)She considered for a moment. "If Ignis and Liliana are stopping by I'm sure I can throw somethin together, but I'm happy to just order something in for the two of us."
no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 06:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: September 2nd, 2024 06:59 pm (UTC)